On Twitter we have been discussing the different types of False Accuser.
There are a number of reasons people make a False Accusation. None of them are ultimately OK. However, discovering what drives your False Accuser is often very important in defending yourself.
SO!!!! What are these types of False Accuser?
Lets re-cap and then you can select the type of false accuser that you faced / are facing!
- The Malicious Fabricator – Driven by hate these individuals are driven with malicious to bring us down. They deliberately and knowingly fabricate allegations for various reasons. Revenge, Personal Gain, and as a means to manipulate others. Malicious fabricators often seek financial compensation (particularly in the UK where the Government freely purchase their lies with tax pay money through CICA). They damage an individual’s reputation, or even use false accusations as a weapon in legal disputes or custody battles.
- The Attention Seeker – Another type of false accuser is the attention seeker. They crave the spotlight and seek validation by gaining sympathy or support from others. Attention seekers may falsely accuse someone of rape to draw attention to themselves, reinforce their victimhood narrative, or to gain notoriety through media coverage or social media platforms.
- The Misguided Believer – Some False Accusers genuinely believe that they have been sexually assaulted, despite the absence of any actual incident. The misguided believer may suffer from mental health issues, such as delusions, hallucinations, or memory distortions, which lead them to sincerely believe in their false accusations.
- The Unreliable Witness – Human memory is imperfect, and sometimes individuals may make false allegations due to errors or distortions in their recollection quite often planted by spurious, under educated, unqualified ‘therapists’. Factors such as trauma, intoxication, or suggestive interviewing techniques can affect memory recall and lead to the vilest of false allegations. These unreliable witnesses genuinely believe their accounts, even though they may not accurately represent the events that occurred.
- The Pressure Induced Accuser – This category includes situations where family, friends, or societal expectations influence someone to falsely accuse another person. In reality what this usually means is someone has a partner and has been doing the dirty. Rather than owning up to their cheating they falsely accuses their innocent victim in order to hide the truth from the partner.
So, now we have reviewed them which type of false accuser were you victim to?